Your safety & security is our priority.
Fraud Prevention Tips
- Update your contact information regularly so we can notify you immediately if we detect unusual or suspicious activity on your account.
- Use Online Banking and the Mobile App to view your account activity and check your balance on the go.
- Only send account and personal information on secure messaging channels like a secure Online Banking message.
- View your statements regularly by going paperless and enrolling for free e-Statements.
Steps to Take After Fraud is Detected
- Report the identity theft to us immediately
- Use your Mobile App to immediately turn your card off
- Cancel your card(s) to prevent further fraud transactions
- Balance your account for accuracy
- If you would like to dispute a charge or report fraud on your Partners debit or credit cards, view the options below.
What is the difference between a merchant and fraud dispute?
If you are questioning a transaction with a known merchant, you must first attempt to resolve the issue with the merchant as this is a Visa® program requirement. When doing so, please document your attempt(s) at resolving the matter with the merchant. This information is needed not only to facilitate a Merchant Dispute Claim but may also support the success of the claim itself and increase the likelihood that Partners can recover the money via the Visa® chargeback dispute process.
If you have already contacted the merchant and need to dispute the charges your Visa debit or credit card, please contact a Partners Member Service Representative at 800.948.6677 or follow the instructions under Card Management via Online Banking.
If you need to report a lost or stolen Visa debit or credit card, contact 800.449.7728.