Spend and save smarter.
A Partners Jamz account is designed for your teenager to learn how to spend and save smarter. With access to their first debit card, your teen can get the thrilling experience of being able to access money anywhere they go. And, Little Partners accounts automatically graduate to a Partners Jamz account when your child turns 13.
With a youth account, prepare your kids for a brighter financial future, teach them new ways to save money, and help them learn the value of a dollar. Don’t worry, you’ll still be on the account to manage their spending habits!
- Exclusively for teens 13-17 years old1
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Checking & savings account options available
- ATM card access for parent/legal guardian2
- Online & Mobile Banking access
- Set up Auto Transfers from your account to theirs
- Access to the Partners College Saver Certificate
- Eligible to apply for the Partners Annual Scholarship3
Visit a branch or schedule an appointment to open an account.
- Birth certificate and social security card or
- A valid, unexpired government-issued passport or identification
1Birth certificate & social security card or a valid government-issued ID is required to open a membership for a minor 17 years of age and under. A parent or legal adult guardian that meets the membership requirements for Partners Federal Credit Union is required, other terms and conditions may apply. Fees and other conditions may reduce earnings on the account. All rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
2A debit card may be issued to a minor 13-17 years of age with a Partners Jamz account and/or to the parent or legal adult listed as the joint owner on the same Membership. The parent or legal adult guardian that meets the membership requirements for Partners Federal Credit Union is required. Other terms and conditions may apply. Fees and other conditions may reduce earnings on the account. All rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
3Eligibility for the Partners Annual Scholarship program requires the Member to be at least 16 years of age and in good standing with Partners Federal Credit Union. Other terms and conditions may apply and are subject to change without notice.
Sign up for a free Partners Wellbeing account to access resources to help answer your financial questions. Partners Membership not required.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Creole
- An innovative and engaging source for financial education
- Dynamic and interactive tools, courses, and articles
- Get a free analysis of your money personality