Start saving earlier.
Begin saving for your little one the moment you receive their birth certificate. Start their college fund early, save for milestone experiences, and any other future endeavors. A Little Partners account is a savings account that a parent or legal guardian can open on behalf of their child. The child will be the primary owner of the account with the parent or legal guardian named as the joint owner. Opening an account for your "Little Partner" before they’re adults helps establish a banking relationship from an early age and teaches them the habit of saving money for their goals.
- Exclusively for children 12 and under1
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly maintenance fees
- ATM card access for parent/legal guardian2
- Online and Mobile banking access
- Set up Auto Transfers from your account to theirs
- Access to the Partners College Saver Certificate
Visit a branch or schedule an appointment to open an account.
- Birth certificate and social security card or
- A valid, unexpired government-issued passport or identification
1Birth certificate & social security card or a valid government-issued ID is required to open a membership for a minor 17 years of age and under. A parent or legal adult guardian that meets the membership requirements for Partners Federal Credit Union is required, other terms and conditions may apply. Fees and other conditions may reduce earnings on the account. All rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
2An ATM card may be issued for a Little Partners savings account to the parent or legal adult listed as the joint owner on the same Membership. If a minor under the age of 13 wishes to have an ATM card, the Credit Union requires a $500.00 minimum balance to remain in the account at all times to protect the Credit Union from any potential liability due to ATM Usage. The parent or legal adult guardian that meets the membership requirements for Partners Federal Credit Union is required. Other terms and conditions may apply. Fees and other conditions may reduce earnings on the account. All rates are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
Sign up for a free Partners Wellbeing account to access resources to help answer your financial questions. Partners Membership not required.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Creole
- An innovative and engaging source for financial education
- Dynamic and interactive tools, courses, and articles
- Get a free analysis of your money personality