Home Equity Line of Credit

For HELOC Assistance, please call our office toll free at 800.948.6677, and ask for the HELOC Servicing Department, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.  Below is a list of options to consider in order to avoid foreclosure.

Options to Avoid Foreclosure – HELOC Account

The variety of options summarized below may help you keep your home.  For example, you may be eligible to modify your account, lowering your monthly payment to make it more affordable.  Contact us to determine if you qualify.

Depending on your circumstances, staying in your home may not be possible.  In this case, a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure may be a better choice than foreclosure – see the chart below for more information.  You would need to obtain your mortgage lender approval and us for these two options.

Don’t delay as failure to take action may result in foreclosure proceedings being initiated on your account.

ACCOUNT stay in your home)
Reinstatement Pay the total amount you owe, including any expenses incurred, in a lump sum by a specific date. Allows you to avoid foreclosure by bringing your
account current.
Repayment Plan Pay back your past-due payments together with your regular payments over an extended period of time Allows you time to catch up on late payments without having to come up with a lump sum
Modification or Refinance Depending on your situation, receive a loan modification or refinance to make it more affordable or manageable. Permanently modifies your account so that your payments or terms are more manageable as a permanent solution to a long-term or permanent hardship
ACCOUNT (leave your home)
Short Sale Based on approval from your mortgage lender and us, sell your home and pay off your mortgage debts for a portion lower than the
amount owed
Allows you to transition out of your home without going through foreclosure.
Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure (restrictions may apply) Based on approval from your mortgage lender and us, you may transfer ownership of your property. Allows you to transition out of your home, without going through foreclosure.

To submit a HELOC hardship request, below is the Homeowner Check List detailing the documents required. Please return the completed application and supporting documents via one of the following methods:

  • You may visit your local branch, or
  • You may send an email to PFCU.Mortgage.Servicing@PartnersFCU.org, or
  • You may fax the information to 407.386.7436
  • You may click on the following link for the application, or
  • You may mail the information to:

Partners Federal Credit Union
Attention: Portfolio Servicing – HELOC
13705 International Drive South
Orlando, FL 32821

Homeowner Checklist – HELOC Account

Step 1 – Required Forms
Completed and Signed Document Name/Type
The following documents are required. They must be fully completed and signed by every person on the account.
Hardship Application. Click (LINK) for Application
Income documentation as outlined in the Hardship Application
Hardship Letter. Detailing your current situation. Must be signed and dated
Step 2 – Supporting Documentation
The following documents may be needed during your review session. You will want to have the most current or recent version of these documents. NOTE: this is not a comprehensive list. You will be advised what additional documents may be required.
Complete Member Information
Driver’s License (or state-issued photo ID)
First Lien Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
Homeowners Association (HOA) statement (if applicable)
Property/Homeowner/Hazard/Flood Insurance Statement
Property Tax Bill
Utility Bill (gas, electric statement)
Complete Member Financial Information (all members)
Checking and Savings Account Statements (include all pages, even blanks) for last 2 months
Other Bank Account Statements for last 2 months – Investments, 401Ks, stocks, bonds, etc.
Federal Tax Returns
Last 2 years (all filed pages, must be signed)
Are you Employed? If so, provide: Paystubs for the past 30 days
Do you have any supplemental income? (child support, alimony, rental, etc.) If so: Provide 30 days of documentation
Are you Self Employed? If so, provide:
– Profit and Loss (P&L)
– Statement year-to-date (with minimum of 3 previous months)
– Personal and/or business bank account statements for all bank or investment accounts (last 4 months)
Are you Retired? If so, provide:
– Social Security/Social Security Disability Insurance – Award Letter
– Pension – Award Letter