Making academic dreams come true.
Wherever you are in your college journey, the Partners Annual Scholarship can help you get there. The 2023 application process is now open for Partners Members and their aspiring students, with awards of up to $30,0001. Partners will be accepting scholarship submissions, starting February 1, 2023, and will close on March 31, 2023.
Disney100 is a celebration of the journey and storytelling of Disney's creative visionaries across the decades, as well as the fans and families who brought Disney into their hearts.As Disney celebrates its 100th anniversary, what sparks your intellectual curiosity and how do you want your legacy to be remembered in years to come?
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old and a Member in good standing or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good standing.
- Applicant must be accepted into a 2-or 4-year accredited college or university enrolling in Fall 2023 or Spring 2024.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic achievements, community involvement, school, work-related and/or extra-curricular activities, and the content of an original written essay. School achievements are subject to verification from the selected winner(s). A copy of your current report card with GPA is also subject to verification from the selected winner(s).
- All entry material will be reviewed by a special Credit Union committee. Applicants will be notified via email and phone if they are a recipient of the 2023 Scholarship Award by May 5, 2023.
What You'll Need to Apply
- Your written essay (maximum 500 words typed)
- List of scholastic achievements or awards, community involvement, or school, work-related, and/or extra-curricular activities
- Your current GPA
- College or university acceptance letter
1Eligibility for the scholarship program requires the Member to be at least 16 years of age and in good standing with Partners Federal Credit Union (Partners) or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good standing with Partners. The maximum amount a winner can win is $30,000 but may be less depending on the number of winners selected. By entering the Partners 2023 Annual Scholarship, applicants grant Partners the right, and that the consent of no other person, firm, or corporation is required to enable Partners or any parties related to Partners to use my image, likeness, quotes, or interviews appearing in the reproductions and that such use will not violate the rights of any third parties. Partners will only award scholarships to individuals who qualify based upon the credit union’s application criteria and the judgment of credit union officials. Partners reserves the right not to award scholarships if the application criteria is not met and/or the scholarship application materials do not meet the standards set forth by credit union officials. Partners maintains the right to retain all funds until the recipient can provide verification of acceptance to an accredited 2- or 4-year college/university and enrollment in the Fall 2023 or Spring 2024. All scholarship submissions must be received by Partners by 11:59 PM PST on March 31, 2023. The winner(s) will be notified by phone and e-mail by May 5, 2023. Funds will be deposited into the primary savings account. If a minor, parent will need to establish a Partners account for the child if selected as a winner. Partners employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. ©2023 Partners
Sign up for a free Partners Wellbeing account to access resources to help answer your financial questions. Partners Membership not required.
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Creole
- An innovative and engaging source for financial education
- Dynamic and interactive tools, courses, and articles
- Get a free analysis of your money personality