Partners Annual Scholarship
The Partners Annual Scholarship is now open and we are awarding scholarships up to $20,000.*
The submission deadline is April 30, 2019.
You’ve just reached your one millionth hit on your YouTube video. What is the video about and what’s the social/community impact?
Scholarship Application Details
- Essay Question (minimum 500 words typed):
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and a Member in good-standing or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good-standing.
- Applicant must be accepted into a 2 or 4-year accredited college or university enrolling in Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
- All entry material will be reviewed by a special Credit Union committee.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic achievements, community involvement, school, work-related and/or extra-curricular activities and the content of an original written essay. School achievements are subject to verification from the selected winner(s). A copy of an official school transcript is also subject to verification from the selected winner(s).
*Eligibility for the scholarship program requires the Member to be at least 16 years of age and in good standing with Partners Federal Credit Union (Partners) or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good standing with Partners. Maximum amount a winner can win is $20,000, but may be less depending on the number of winners selected. Partners will only award scholarships to individuals who qualify based upon the Credit Union’s application criteria and the judgement of Credit Union officials. Partners reserves the right not to award scholarships if the application criteria is not met and/or the scholarship application materials do not meet the standards set forth by Credit Union officials. Partners maintain the right to retain all funds until the recipient can provide verification of acceptance to an accredited school. All scholarship submissions must be received by Partners by April 30, 2019. Winner(s) will be notified by phone and mail 3-4 weeks from final submission deadline. Funds will be deposited in to the Primary Savings Account. If a minor, parent will need to establish a Partners account for the child if selected as a winner. Partners employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the drawing.