2020 Annual Scholarship
Partners Annual Scholarship
The Partners Annual Scholarship is now open and we are awarding scholarships up to $20,000.*
The submission deadline has been extended to April, 14 2020.
APRIL 22, 2020 MARKS THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF EARTH DAY. Inspired by National Geographic Magazine’s April Earth Day issue, write about a cause you support that would positively impact the environment. What would you write about and why?
Scholarship Application Details
- Essay Question (minimum 500 words typed):
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and a Member in good-standing or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good-standing.
- Applicant must be accepted into a 2 or 4-year accredited college or university enrolling in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021.
- All entry material will be reviewed by a special Credit Union committee.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic achievements, community involvement, school, work-related and/or extra-curricular activities and the content of an original written essay. School achievements are subject to verification from the selected winner(s). A copy of an official school transcript is also subject to verification from the selected winner(s).
*Eligibility for the scholarship program requires the Member to be at least 16 years of age and in good standing with Partners Federal Credit Union (Partners) or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good standing with Partners. Maximum amount a winner can win is $20,000, but may be less depending on the number of winners selected. Partners will only award scholarships to individuals who qualify based upon the Credit Union’s application criteria and the judgment of Credit Union officials. Partners reserves the right not to award scholarships if the application criteria is not met and/or the scholarship application materials do not meet the standards set forth by Credit Union officials. Partners maintains the right to retain all funds until the recipient can provide verification of acceptance to an accredited 2- or 4-year college/university and enrollment in the Fall 2020 or Spring 2021. All scholarship submissions must be received by Partners by April 14, 2020. Winner(s) will be notified by phone and mail 3-4 weeks from final submission deadline. Funds will be deposited in to the primary savings account. If a minor, parent will need to establish a Partners account for the child if selected as a winner. Partners employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. ©2020 Partners. Copyright © 2020 National Geographic Partners, LLC. All rights reserved