2021 Annual Scholarship
Partners Annual Scholarship
The Partners Annual Scholarship is now open and we are awarding scholarships up to $20,000.*
The submission deadline has been extended to April 23, 2021 – 5pm PST/8pm EST.
Over the last year, how was your educational experience transformed and how did those changes impact your learning experience? What could you do to enrich your experience and how could you enrich the experience for others to help create equal access and opportunities for everyone?
Scholarship Application Details
- Essay Question (minimum 500 words typed):
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and a Member in good-standing or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good-standing.
- Applicant must be accepted into a 2-or 4-year accredited college or university enrolling in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.
- All entry material will be reviewed by a special Credit Union committee.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic achievements, community involvement, school, work-related and/or extra-curricular activities and the content of an original written essay. School achievements are subject to verification from the selected winner(s). A copy of your current report card with GPA is also subject to verification from the selected winner(s).
- Applicants will be notified via email and phone if recipient of the 2021 Scholarship Award by May 15, 2021.
*Eligibility for the scholarship program requires the Member to be at least 16 years of age and in good standing with Partners Federal Credit Union (Partners) or a dependent child (minimum 16 years old) of a Member in good standing with Partners. Maximum amount a winner can win is $20,000 but may be less depending on the number of winners selected. Partners will only award scholarships to individuals who qualify based upon the credit union’s application criteria and the judgment of credit union officials. Partners reserves the right not to award scholarships if the application criteria is not met and/or the scholarship application materials do not meet the standards set forth by credit union officials. Partners maintains the right to retain all funds until the recipient can provide verification of acceptance to an accredited 2- or 4-year college/university and enrollment in the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022. All scholarship submissions must be received by Partners by April, 23, 2021. Winner(s) will be notified by phone and e-mail 3-4 weeks from final submission deadline. Funds will be deposited into the primary savings account. If a minor, parent will need to establish a Partners account for the child if selected as a winner. Partners employees, officials, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate. ©2021 Partners