Do you have an Amazon account and an Alexa? Want to put a bit of fun in paying your bills? Members take note! Now you can use Alexa to pay your bills!
Partners is excited to announce an incredible new feature that is now available through our current bill pay system, Partners Voice Pay. Members can interact with our Partners Voice Pay through voice commands while using an Amazon Alexa-enabled device.
Partners Voice Pay, which is accessible only through Partners online banking, showcases cool new features like:
- Voice commands to make a payment, as well as to review scheduled payments and payment history.
- The ability to pay any existing eligible payees through Partners Voice Pay. Remember, new payees can only be added via the bill pay section of online banking.
Setting up Partners Voice Pay is easy. But in order for this feature to operate properly, Members must have the Alexa app installed on their preferred device, as well as an Amazon account and a device with Alexa enabled. Members must also have an existing Bill Pay account with Partners.
With that said, check out the steps to get you started:
Step 1 – Enable the Alexa functionality within Bill Pay:
- Log in to Bill Pay via Partners online banking
- Select the My Account tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay Section and select Add Alexa
- Answer the challenge phrase questions that are already established in Bill Pay
Friendly reminder: If you forgot your pin, you can reset their PIN by visiting online banking and selecting the “voice Bill Pay” section. Once you have answered your challenge phrase question, you can reset your PIN.
- Enter credentials for Amazon/Alexa login and submit.
Step 2 – Linking Members Bill Pay account to iPay Quick Pay:
- Within the Alexa app, search for “iPay QuickPay” and choose Enable
- When prompted, enter the credentials created within Bill Pay to begin linking the account
- Create a 4-digit PIN that will be requested every time iPay QuickPay is launched
- Select I Agree, Link Account to complete the process
Once set up, say “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay” and begin using voice commands.
That’s it. You’re done. Now give Partners Voice Pay a try and have a “say” in paying your bills.