1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2. EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. Based upon the Credit Union’s (defined below) estimate of 13,000 entries during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), odds of winning a prize is 1 in 13,000.
4. Sponsor: Partners Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union” or “Partners FCU”) is the sponsor of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Credit Union’s address is: 13705 International Drive South, Orlando, FL 32821.
5. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begin November 23, 2020 and end November 30, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must submit a valid entry (as described in section 7 below) during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes is open to California and Florida residents. You must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number at the time the prize is awarded. Officers, officials and employees of Partners FCU and their immediate families (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each) are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the Credit Union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the Credit Union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the Credit Union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports that may be used determine winner eligibility. By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union, which are final and binding. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
7. Sweepstakes Entries: To enter, you must have or create an Instagram account (“IG Account”). Membership on Instagram is free. Alternatively, you must have or create a Facebook account (“FB Account”). Membership on Facebook is free. After you have established your Instagram or Facebook account, you may enter by doing all of the following: (1) sign into your Instagram Account via the mobile application (“IG Application”), (2) follow the @PartnersFCU account from which a graphic will be posted starting at 9:00am, Pacific Time, November 23, 2020, (3) place in the comments section below or adjacent the graphic the following: post a link to your favorite Mandalorian merchandise from www.mandomondays.com or www.shopdisney.com and use the hashtag #mandomondays. Alternatively, you may do the following: (1) sign into your Facebook account via the mobile application (“FB Application”) or web browser of your choice (“browser”), (2) “like” the Partners Facebook page at www.facebook.com/partnersfcu, from which a graphic will be posted starting at 9:00am, November 23, 2020, (3) place in the comments section below or adjacent the graphic the following: post a link to your favorite Mandalorian merchandise from www.mandomondays.com or www.shopdisney.com and use the hashtag #mandomondays. Limit one (1) Instagram entry per person. Limit one (1) Facebook entry per person.
8. Prize Drawing: There will be a random drawing after the Sweepstakes Period in which one (1) potential winner will be selected. The prize drawing will be held at 100 N First Street, Burbank, CA 91502. Winners need not be present to win. The Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner(s) and the identity of the winner(s) in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules. Each Entry received in accordance with these official rules (“Rules”) that complies with all requirements of these Rules, and with all terms, conditions and policies of the Instagram® photo filtering and sharing service, will constitute as an Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be judged. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line and cell phone service provider will apply. If your Instagram Account is set to “protected or private mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Please note that disabling “protected or private mode” will make all of your photos public and anyone will be able to follow you. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing to the address listed in the Sponsor section above if you change your Account. For purposes of these Rules, posted at: www.partnersfcu.org/blog/mando-mondays-sweepstakes all times and days are Pacific Time and the Sponsor’s computer will be the time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union will send notification to the winners by direct message through Instagram or Facebook within two (2) weeks of the drawing. If a prize is unclaimed within seven (7) calendar days after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be drawn.
9. Prize: One (1) PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Winner will receive one (1) The Child Real Moves Plush by Mattel – Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Total ARV: $69.99). Prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. All federal, state and local taxes and all expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely Winner’s (see definition below) responsibility. If Prize value is over $600, Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize. Prize is not transferable. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by December 23, 2020, after which no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded. If a potential Winner (see definition below) is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, Prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on a Winner set forth herein.
10. Liability/General Rules: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to hold the Credit Union and Disney harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union, Disney and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes or redemption of a prize. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law. Winner’s accounts must be in good standing; if winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the Credit Union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize. All decisions of the Credit Union in regard to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
11. Taxes: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
12. Publicity Authorization: If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, may be published in the Credit Union’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
13. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
14. This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with Disney, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
15.By participating in this Sweepstakes, you consent in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), to the Credit Union contacting you at the telephone numbers and email addresses currently on file with or submitted to the Credit Union, using natural or artificial voice calls, automatically dialed calls, prerecorded messages, text messages and any other electronic media, to communicate, deliver information and marketing messages. This consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services; you may revoke this consent.