1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
2. EACH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY WILL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL ENTRY’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. Based upon the Credit Union’s (defined below) estimate of 53,518 entries during each Sweepstakes Period (defined below), odds of winning a prize is 1 in 5,300.
4. Sponsor: Partners Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union” or “Partners FCU”) is the sponsor of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Credit Union’s address is: 13705 International Drive South, Orlando, FL 32821.
5. Sweepstakes Period: The Holiday Visa Card Sweepstakes begins November 23, 2020 and ends December 28 (“Sweepstakes Periods”). The Holiday Visa Card Sweepstakes are each separate and distinct sweepstakes, containing five (5) distinct, separate sweepstakes periods. They are November 23-29, November 30 – December 6, December 7-13, December 14-20, and December 21-28.
Entry Period Start 11/23/20 at 12:01 AM PT
Entry Period End 11/29/20 at 11:59 PM PT
Drawing Date 12/7/20
Entry Period Start 11/30/20 at 12:01 AM PT
Entry Period End 12/6/20 at 11:59 PM PT
Drawing Date 12/14/20
Entry Period Start 12/7/20 at 12:01 AM PT
Entry Period End 12/13/20 at 11:59 PM PT
Drawing Date 12/21/20
Entry Period Start 12/14/20 at 12:01 AM PT
Entry Period End 12/20/20 at 11:59 PM PT
Drawing Date 12/29/20
Entry Period Start 12/21/20 at 12:01 AM PT
Entry Period End 12/28/20 at 11:59 PM PT
Drawing Date 1/7/20
6. Eligibility: To be eligible to win, you must submit a valid entry (as described in section 7 below) during the Sweepstakes Periods. Sweepstakes is open to persons who were members of Partners Federal Credit Union as of November 22, 2020 and reside in California or Florida, and have a valid e-mail address on file with Partners. You must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number at the time the prize is awarded. Officers, officials and employees of Partners FCU and their immediate families (i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each) are not eligible. The publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes and the awarding of the prize are valuable to the Credit Union; therefore, persons who have been convicted of a felony, arrested for or charged with a felony, are the subject of a current felony investigation, or who have a reputation for immorality or dishonesty which would, in the opinion of the Credit Union, adversely affect the reputation or public image of the Credit Union, are not eligible to win. By entering, you consent to criminal, credit, and background checks and consumer reports that may be used determine winner eligibility. By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Credit Union, which are final and binding. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.
7. Sweepstakes Entries: You will automatically be entered to win when you use your Partners Visa Debit or Credit Card during the sweepstakes periods to make purchases, make payments, use the ATM or get cash back using the card at local retailers. You may also enter by legibly printing your name, address (including zip code), daytime telephone number including area code and e-mail address on a 3″ x 5″ card and sending it in a #10 stamped envelope to: Partners Federal Credit Union “Holiday Visa Card Sweepstakes” P.O. Box 10000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 Attention: Marketing Department 3″ x 5″ card entries must be postmarked by the entry period end date for each respective sweepstakes and received by the weekly drawing date. The email address listed on the 3″ x 5″ card must match the e-mail address on file with Partners.
Limit one (1) entry per member per week.
8. Prize Drawing: There will be weekly drawings for each sweepstakes period, with 100 winners selected for each period. Limited to one prize per period, per Member. The prize drawing will be held at 100 N First Street, Burbank, CA 91502. Winners need not be present to win. The Credit Union reserves the right to determine the eligibility of the winner(s) and the identity of the winner(s) in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules. The Credit Union will send notification to the winners by e-mail within two (2) weeks of the drawing by using the email address currently on file with the Credit Union for the winning Member. Winner must have a valid e-mail address on file with the Credit Union. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Winners must claim the prize within six (6) calendar months after notification is sent. If a prize is unclaimed within six (6) calendar months after notification is sent, the prize will be forfeited.
9. Prize: 500 winners (100 winners per sweepstakes period) will win a $20.00 Disney Electronic Gift Card. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $10,000.00 (500 winners at $20 per card). The maximum value of prizes a single winner could win is $100. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Prizes cannot be substituted, converted to cash, assigned, or transferred by winners. The Credit Union reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the featured prizes become unavailable for any reason. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Partners Federal Credit Union, “Holiday Visa Card Sweepstakes”, PO Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 Attention: Marketing Department. Request must be received by December 28, 2020. Lists will not be available for (1) month after the last weekly prize draw date. For more details on the Disney Electronic Gift Card prizes, go to disneygiftcard.com.
10. Liability/General Rules: The Credit Union is not responsible for any loss which may occur in connection with the Holiday Visa Card Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to hold the Credit Union and Disney harmless from any liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union, Disney and each of its officers, directors, employees, members, and representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession, or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Sweepstakes or redemption of a prize. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Official Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law. Winner’s accounts must be in good standing; if winner’s accounts are not in good standing, the Credit Union may require the accounts to be brought into good standing prior to awarding the prize. All decisions of the Credit Union in regard to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
11. Taxes: The Credit Union will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Winner is responsible for all taxes.
12. Publicity Authorization: If you are selected as a winner, you agree that your name and likeness, including photographs, may be published in the Credit Union’s marketing materials, including newspaper ads and social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
13. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to choice of law rules; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
14. This promotion is not endorsed by or affiliated with Disney, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
15. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you consent in accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227), to the Credit Union contacting you at the telephone numbers and email addresses currently on file with or submitted to the Credit Union, using natural or artificial voice calls, automatically dialed calls, prerecorded messages, text messages and any other electronic media, to communicate, deliver information and marketing messages. This consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services; you may revoke this consent.